WE'RE GLAD YOU'RE HERE!
JESUS IS _______ is a series focused on who Jesus is and why He is worth following. From what he did to how he loved, to how we served and what He cared most about, our goal for this series is to help you see the real Jesus and what makes Him unlike anyone else the world has ever known.
MIDWEEK is a recap of the weekend message with the speaking pastor going deeper into the weekend content and questions for you, your family, or your life group to consider. We hope this content is of benefit to you, and pray it helps you continue to grow spiritually with the Lord.
If you need worship music for cell group also, check out our
If Jesus is who He says He is, then I can trust Him in all areas of my life. Even though there are moments where doubt can creep in, Jesus wants us to know and trust Him. When we look at how He fulfilled the numerous prophecies about the coming savior (Messiah) in the Old Testament, it builds our faith and understanding of who Jesus is. When we take an honest and open look at Jesus in the Gospels, we grow in our appreciation of Him through what He said and did. When we are faced with a world of great uncertainty, we can trust in Jesus who is who He says He is! He is faithful to fulfill all He has promised! If Jesus is who He says He is, He is alive and wants us to grow to love him and serve him every day.
Read Isaiah 53:7-9. This is just one prophecy of the Suffering Christ written 600 years before Jesus came. Talk about how this affects your appreciation of Jesus’ crucifixion and burial?
2. Jesus said “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me will live, even though he dies.” (John 11:25). What is Jesus saying about Himself in this statement and how does that impact you personally?
3. After Jesus’ arrest, crucifixion, and burial the Bible says He was raised from the dead three days later. Paul addressed the significance of this in 1 Corinthians 15:50-57. Jesus proved He was who He said He was through the power of the resurrection. What difference does this make (or can it make) in your life right now?
CHILDREN'S MINISTRY OVER THE SUMMER
Children grades Pre-K through 5th grade will remain in the grade you finished as of May 21, 2021. Children's Ministry has several events this summer that we want to celebrate with you before you move up to your new grade in the fall! VBS in June, 3rd, 4th, 5th grade camp in July and move up celebration in August. If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONE SUNDAY 2021
8/29 .10am . Main Auditorium
On August 29th, we will only meet at 10am to celebrate what God has done in our lives and in our city through our church as well as celebrate life transformation through baptism. Join us afterward for lunch on us! To register for baptism, please scroll down to events!
Don't forget a blanket or lawn chair
Every Monday at 9AM we have volunteers who fill bags of food to be delivered to families. On Thursdays, these get sent out by volunteers to families in need in our community. Come be a part of one of our favorite outreaches at Canyon View, and be the hands and feet of Jesus today!
Email Landon at email@example.com
for more details.
- Sat, Aug 07Grand JunctionMiddle School students, join us for worship, breakouts and encounter time. Pack a lunch and your favorite water gun for water games. We provide a snack and drink. Event is free, please register to ensure we have enough water items and snacks, if you have any questions contact raynag@canyonviewchurch
- Sun, Aug 29Grand JunctionWe believe being baptized is a vital step in your walk with Jesus. An outward expression of an inward change. If you have not been baptized and want to be, this is your opportunity! Baptism class will be held at 9:30am in Fellowship Hall for our 10am service on August 29.
- Fri, Sep 17Grand JunctionCanyon View proudly presents our annual Formal Daddy Daughter Dance (Dads, Grandpas, Uncles, any adult male influence is welcome as a date). For girls that are in 3rd grade - 8th grade. Dinner, photos, dancing and fun! $5.00 per family.