We're glad you're here!
New Series Starting This Week!
On the road to sanctification lie many stops where we have to die to ourselves, and lean not on our strength, but in Christ’s.
With this series, we will look into fasting, suffering, sacrifice, surrender, and repentance. As followers of Jesus and teachers of His word, how do we redefine these heavy terms to inspire our church to draw closer to Christ?
This series will try to “redefine” each of these words and move our church toward sanctification in practical, methodical, and holy spirit driven ways.
“Stories From The Road”
ROAD TRIP DAILY DEVOTIONAL
As we go through the Road Trip series leading up to Easter, we have prepared a daily devotional for you to follow along with and engage in!
The devo will be available via our Facebook & Instagram Stories every morning at 6 am, OR you can pick up a printed copy when you come in to church on Sunday.
There will be daily scripture verses, personal questions and occasionally testimonial videos.
We hope you check it out and that this helps you grow closer to Christ as travel towards Easter!
- Sat, Mar 06Canyon View Vineyard ChurchHey Mom's and Daughters or positive female role model (mother, grandma, aunt etc.)! Join us for an outrageously fun cake decorating challenge. No experience needed, all supplies provided, event is free! Must register below. If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sun, Mar 07Teller Arms Shopping CenterFood DistributionIf you are in need of food, or if you would like to help distribute food and pray over others, please join us on March 7th, (11:15 set up, 12 start distributing food) in the Teller Arms parking lot near Planet Fitness on North Ave. There will be a SEMI of food from Food Bank of the Rockies!
- Sun, Mar 07Canyon View Vineyard Church- Chapel RNew to CV? Enjoy a meal & learn about the Vineyard, CVVC and opportunities to get into community through group life, volunteering, etc. March 7 at 12:30 PM in the Chapel Reception. To help with meal planning, please RSVP for your family and yourself. Seating is limited. Child Care will be provided.
- Thu, Mar 11Canyon View Vineyard Church- Chapel RJoin us for a night of encouragement and fellowship with other women! Sara Jane Cook is our speaker and her message is titled "Becoming Resilient". This is located in the Chapel Reception Hall and a meal will be served. Free Child Care is available. Space is limited.
- Sun, Apr 18Canyon View Vineyard ChurchJoin us for CV’s quarterly child dedication, Sunday April 18th at the 11:00 AM service. Help us celebrate your child’s first milestone as you grow in a faith journey as a family. Registration closes April 1st. If you have any questions email email@example.com.