We're glad you're here!
Healthy Home is a series focused on what a healthy, vibrant Christianity does to impact our lives at home. Through this series, we will focus on parenting, marriage, sex, finance, and physical health and how they are impacted by pursuing Jesus first in each category. There will be practical tips and suggestions for intentional execution within these areas, as well as how a clear view of vibrant Christianity equips us to succeed in these areas of life.
MIDWEEK is a recap of the weekend message with the speaking pastor going deeper into the weekend content and questions for you, your family, or your life group to consider. We hope this content is of benefit to you, and pray it helps you continue to grow spiritually with the Lord.
If you need worship music for cell group also, check out our
1. What are areas of your life that are barriers to God's Kingdom being a priority in your life?
2. What are you doing to keep your marital relationship a priority, or what changes can you make to prioritize your marriage?
3. What are ways that communicate love to you the most, and how does it help your spouse in return?
If you are not currently in a Life Group, click here for more info or to connect!
CHILDREN'S MINISTRY OVER THE SUMMER
Children grades Pre-K through 5th grade will remain in the grade you finished as of May 21, 2021. Children's Ministry has several events this summer that we want to celebrate with you before you move up to your new grade in the fall! VBS in June, 3rd, 4th, 5th grade camp in July and move up celebration in August. If you have any questions email .
Sozo Ministry is a unique Inner Healing and Deliverance ministry aimed to get to the root causes of depression, fear, suicide and any emotion keeping you from wholeness.
Interested in Sozo?
- Fri, May 07https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xBLykyfw88In this retreat we will process through your “first formation” and how different patterns formed within you and what it looks like for God to begin to change you and those patterns. Disrupt certain practices or habits that prevent us from living the kind of life God has called us to live. $50/adult
- Thu, May 13Canyon View Vineyard Church- Chapel RJoin us for a night of encouragement and fellowship with other women! Brenda Witte will be our speaker and her message is "Prayer: Impossible to Possible." This is located in the Chapel Reception Hall and a meal will be served. Free Child Care is available. Space is limited.
- Mon, Jun 07Canyon View Vineyard ChurchJoin our adventure through the Amazon as we draw near to God together! Kids must have COMPLETED Kindergarten - 5th grade. June 7th - 10th, 2021 6 PM - 8:30 PM. Please register below. Cost is $12.00 per child.
- Wed, Jul 07Canyon View Vineyard ChurchLEAD is a 4 day youth conference here at CV! July 7th-10th, going from 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM, with an Encounter Night at 7 PM Friday, July 11th. Through morning teachings/trainings, and evenings assisting with the CVVC VBS, we will be equipping your student to reach our city for Jesus! $50/student.
- Thu, Jul 08Camp Hope, Mesa, COJoin us for a fun filled kids summer camp for those who have COMPLETED 3rd, 4th & 5th grade. Come ready to learn about how we can love, serve and lead as we explore the outdoors. Drop off at Camp Hope on July 8th, pick up from Camp Hope on July 10th, hang around for awards & a family BBQ. Cost: $100
- Mon, Jul 26Camp CedaredgeCome Holy Spirit led by LeadPro Calling all students who have completed 6th grade - 12th grade, join us at Camp Cedaredge for summer camp July 26th - 29th! Cost is $200.00 per student, and if you have any questions please contact email@example.com