Emotionally Focused: Foundation Intensive Online Retreat
Time & Location
About The Event
You are invited to Emotionally Focused: Foundation Intensive Retreat (Online) on May 7th & 8th.
Emotionally Focused: Foundation Intensive is a process that integrates several different tools that resonate deeply with personal health and growth. At this retreat, we take a look at the anxiety that might drive most of us away from ministry and mission. We dive into the kind of anxiety that has disrupted our lives, mainly our relationships. These disruptions in our formation relate to our “first formation” and how different patterns formed within us at a young age. As such, we begin to look back at our past and what has kept us from living a life full of authenticity, integrity, and obedience. Thus, we begin to disrupt certain practices or habits that prevent us from living the kind of life God has called us to live.
This material was created by Jim Herrington and his friend Steve Capper. Together they have built a process known as “Faithwalking”. This online Foundation intensive will be led by Chris Knudsen with Jay Pathak and other leaders from the Mile High Vineyard. We are hoping this material helps to grow us deeper in our relationship with God and one another.
A few details about the retreat:
• The Retreat is $50 per adult.
• Our meeting will take place on Zoom.
- The EF: Foundation intensive will start on Friday, May 7th at 6:30 pm EASTERN TIME and end the day at 8:45 pm ET (that's 4:30 pm- 6:45 pm MTN)
- On Saturday, May 8th, we will begin at 8:30 am ET and end at 4:30 pm ET. (6:30 am - 2:30 pm MTN)
• It is not required for spouses to participate together.
• This is an all or nothing kind of thing. It isn’t the kind of retreat you can participate in only some sessions.
• In this retreat we will process through your “first formation” and how different patterns formed within you and what it looks like for God to begin to change you and those patterns.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU ASAP
1. Register for the Retreat Here